Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I am waiting for a certain pissed up, small claims lawyer to get back to me. He was going to do some digging about today. If he has had no joy at finding somewhere suitable, then I am going to book a table at the Horseshoe in Newton Heath. That way we will be within touching distance if town or the Etihad, if/ when we win.

i wont be watching, i have to do it the way i did with PSG, it will be unlucky if i change,,Fashscores on the laptop and every 30 seconds i drag a page off the score slowely revealing if we have scored or not,,if we have then over to the delayed stream i have running to catch the goal,,,its madness i know but i cant change it because it will be unlucky

i wont be watching, i have to do it the way i did with PSG, it will be unlucky if i change,,Fashscores on the laptop and every 30 seconds i drag a page off the score slowely revealing if we have scored or not,,if we have then over to the delayed stream i have running to catch the goal,,,its madness i know but i cant change it because it will be unlucky
Mate, that's true madness. But if it works you are a genius.

Going round my mates Dan Levy, watching it with him - apparently he’s having a shit time at work so wants a beer or two

Mate, that's true madness. But if it works you are a genius.
it works mate,the only reason i was doing this was because i was bed ridden with a boken ankle a few months back and the wife works shifts so she was sleeping next to me and i didnt wake her,,never lost in all those CL games,im better now but must continue this on Sat

it works mate,the only reason i was doing this was because i was bed ridden with a boken ankle a few months back and the wife works shifts so she was sleeping next to me and i didnt wake her,,never lost in all those CL games,im better now but must continue this on Sat
Absolutely!

I'm right behind you fella.

For me for the really big games I have a collection of bits and pieces that come out and sit with me - 99 play off final ticket, a collection of city membership cards from across the years and 2 old bubblegum cards of Mike Doyle and skip

have a few shirts but refuse point blank to wear them for the match - shit scared of jinxing it

wife looks at me like I'm a right saddo (prob. true)

Will be watching it with the Supporters Club in Adelaide, so will be cracking my first beer when I wake up at 1.30 in the morning, get ready and uber it into the city here at 2.30 in the morning to be at the pub by 3.30 to get a few more pints in before kick off at 4.30 in the morning here.

Then catch the bus home afterwards and hopefully be celebrating when I get home at some ridiculous hour of 8/9 on the morning.

The times are ridiculous but I wouldn't change it for the world. Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.