Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I’m still undecided, so gave BT sports a go tonight for the bridesmaids cup on YouTube .
And it works 30 second time delay if that ,picture quality 7/10 no buffering very easy to do . Go in apps on the telly get YouTube type BT sports and it’s there very easy to do . Used tonight’s game as a test event and had no problems at all.intermittently watched the first 20 min got very bored then switched over to a bbc 4 documentary on 13th century welsh wall papering , which is quite interesting but got rudely interrupted by all the neighbours singing...” yellow submarine “ for some reason.

there's loads of blues that have booked on to that at Event city I've seen on here and Facebook groups, check the "Where are you watching" thread should find a few! enjoy

I’m still undecided, so gave BT sports a go tonight for the bridesmaids cup on YouTube .
And it works 30 second time delay if that ,picture quality 7/10 no buffering very easy to do . Go in apps on the telly get YouTube type BT sports and it’s there very easy to do . Used tonight’s game as a test event and had no problems at all.intermittently watched the first 20 min got very bored then switched over to a bbc 4 documentary on 13th century welsh wall papering , which is quite interesting but got rudely interrupted by all the neighbours singing...” yellow submarine “ for some reason.
on the odd chance you have Virgin Media it will be live on channel 532 in real time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.