Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

This is where I will be at with my mate and my old man. Happy to see it sold out, should be loads of blues there, can't see there being many non-City tbh, so should be a good atmosphere. Warm weather and beers as well!

Got to feel sorry for the rags. Spend a fortune to get to Gdansk, get twatted by the Poles, lose the match in the cruellest way possible and travel home after another potless season.
On Saturday us bitter Bertie's party either as champions of Europe or just champions of England, either way do much to be proud of blues.

After getting a hammering through COVID and working with strict restrictions it's good to see our entertainment/licensing industries are putting loads of events on. Manchester will be absolutely buzzing and it should be a warm night

In my local (Teal farm - Washington/North East) with my Mrs, daughter, daughter BF and my close pals. Hoping tor a great night. Most of the mackems/geordie that go in want City to win, so should be home from home.

Come on City!!

Got to feel sorry for the rags. Spend a fortune to get to Gdansk, get twatted by the Poles, lose the match in the cruellest way possible and travel home after another potless season.
On Saturday us bitter Bertie's party either as champions of Europe or just champions of England, either way do much to be proud of blues.
Sorry mate, I never feel sorry for those glory hunting Stretford twats. Remember the banner and decades of abuse they gave us. Long may their misery and our success continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.