Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Hello mate , I live not far from Ely,, Pretty sure The Hereward is your best bet,, .. If we were about we would join you .. My three boys and I are off to a pub in Bury St Edmunds
Cheers Ant, that looks right near our hotel so it's sorted!

Can’t watch another important game at home where the rest of the family are not bothered about City, so am coming up to Manchester to watch it in Mary D’s. Have a spare if anyone else is struggling for somewhere to watch it.

Still not sure, either with my dad also at home or maybe at the academy. We'll find out after ten I guess.

Was quite surprised yesterday when work colleagues, who support Liverpool and Wigan respectively, gave their full support to city for the weekend as in their eyes we have more character and are more deserving that Chelsea. Odd times indeed.

For anyone in the Stockport area try the Grey Horse in Reddish. Landlady is a massive blue and they’ve got two big tvs and a beer garden with a (smallish but watchable) screen out there.

I’d be in there if I wasn’t going round to my mates house to watch it.

I don’t think they do bookings so it’ll be first come first served for tables I imagine.

Got a friend who is in Anglesey at the weekend does anyone know of anywhere showing the game or near Anglesey thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.