Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

i imagine that if it was put out about a screen too soon, the woke brigade would get a petition for it to be stopped. If its Wed or Thurs we may get away with it.

Appalling planning on my part, can't blame Mrs BMTJFY but I'll be in the middle of Exmoor. (Exford)
Hopefully the pub wifi where we are staying will support BT on the lap top. Don't think there is a pub within reasonable travelling distance that will have the game on.

Going to be carnage this which is about right! Screening at academy will be ticketed but I reckon lots will sack of pubs to watch it so spaces will open then causing a scramble!

It's showing at the ODEON Trafford Centre.

There's a few seats left at VUE Printworks but most are at bad viewing angle. Same for the VUE at the Lowry Outlet, up close to the screen.

Let's hope it's going to be one messy paarrttttyyyyy! watching at home with a few Chesterfield blues, putting some flags up soon

Going to be carnage this which is about right! Screening at academy will be ticketed but I reckon lots will sack of pubs to watch it so spaces will open then causing a scramble!
Can’t see people binning off their pubs tables if it’s true that they won’t be serving drink at the academy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.