Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

What's the deal with Event City? If you've got a ticket for a table, are you allowed to join/visit another table? Or are they strict in you staying at your table and sitting down etc.?

Don't fancy the academy at all (no grog)....going round to mates in Audenshaw about 6 of us....hopefully setting of flares and rockets afterwards...lets light up Manchester.

Finally decided on going to my mates in hazel grove, couple of crates abit of a party and then IF we win the bus straight into town to Piccadilly gardens to hopefully rejoice and soak up the atmosphere with fellow blues!!

Its a bit random and I suspect a bit expensive but this was the only place we could find which still had availability. Its in Wilmslow

Got to feel sorry for the rags. Spend a fortune to get to Gdansk, get twatted by the Poles, lose the match in the cruellest way possible and travel home after another potless season.
On Saturday us bitter Bertie's party either as champions of Europe or just champions of England, either way do much to be proud of blues.
Not only that, they have to self isolate for 10 days when they get home as Poland is an amber country!

Ended up booking Vue Printworks there was a couple cancellations if anyone else is still looking for somewhere!

Got to feel sorry for the rags. Spend a fortune to get to Gdansk, get twatted by the Poles, lose the match in the cruellest way possible and travel home after another potless season.
On Saturday us bitter Bertie's party either as champions of Europe or just champions of England, either way do much to be proud of blues.
This is how i am looking at it , as much as everyone would be disappointed if we lose we are still champions and cup holders , the only champions actually in the final at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.