Champions League Final | Where will you be watching the game?

Remember YouTube are streaming it for free so it can be watched pretty much anywhere with WiFi.

Presently undecided. I did Friday to Sunday in Manchester for the Chelsea final and watched in The Grove in Clayton. Possibly The Halfway House further up the road but I’ll just have to see where the day takes me.

No chance around here. Liverpool fans everywhere.

Reactions: dom
Kalkan in Turkey with my brother in law who is a dirty Leeds fan - good thing is he hates the RTs as much as me and so he wants us to do it purely to piss them off and that’ll do me. Hope we all have the night that we, the club, the players and staff, our owners and Khaldoon and of course Pep all deserve.
C’mon City.

Reactions: dom
I'm flaying back from Majorca and meeting my dad in the pub....
.... Not sure which pub though because I'm still shamed that on NYE I was smashed in my local and told everyone I loved them! Not been there since.
I’m flying out to Majawca tomorrow, Cala bona/Cala millor, don’t suppose you were on that side of the island ? If so (I’ve never been) have you got any recommendations ?

Remember YouTube are streaming it for free so it can be watched pretty much anywhere with WiFi.

Presently undecided. I did Friday to Sunday in Manchester for the Chelsea final and watched in The Grove in Clayton. Possibly The Halfway House further up the road but I’ll just have to see where the day takes me.

No chance around here. Liverpool fans everywhere.
Anyone watched a similar BT sports (or any other) youtube stream before?

Wondering how good the quality will be as it might be an option (outside of paying for it if possible?)

Tytherington. With my wife and four cats, none of whom are interested in football. Although one of the cats does seem to enjoy nature documentaries and short snippets of rugby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.