Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Had already booked a few days in London so won't be going. Even if I could go, as someone else has said, the cost of getting there is way too much to justify. Will try to find a pub down there to watch but they will probably be full of Rags cheering on Inter.

Personally, if I could afford it, then I think I would go just to be there. Istanbul is an absolutely smashing city and the Turks are very hospitable, welcoming people.

The touts around Taksim Square trying to get me in to their bistros were hilarious. One got me in first night and then I chose the other side of the street the second night. The rival tout strode across, sat opposite me on the table and asked what I was buying him before joking the other one had stolen his customer.

I’m vegetarian now for health reasons but the chicken shish was terrific:
IMG_2211.jpeg

None of my business mate but seriously could she not go with someone else, one of her family/friends (with you subbing the ticket)? This is potentially a historic night for us blues.
If you go you’ll only be there in body rather than spirit anyway, checking phone every minute etc, and get her wound up for that reason instead…
Worth a try I would say and fair odds she will understand (of course only you know your mrs and how she would react)
Keep his fingers crossed Pink picks up a virus or something.

(Can we wish injury or illness on Pop stars)

I've picked the FA cup over this, the champions league has never hooked me like other competitions. Its too "american" if that makes sense, not slagging off america by the way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.