Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Going to have a couple of cans and watch on the box. If we win then it’s straight down to the ground!

I’m not for various reasons , seperated 3 years ago , and have my 10 year old alternative weekends , had to give up the season ticket as spending time with my son is my priority , he’s City mad now , so back on the ST’s when we extend the stadium , my eldest is going , secured his ticket today , I miss it big time , done Wembley finals since the Stoke win , I’ll be back, I’d take the CL all day that’s the big one for me , nervous already for the CL final , it’s weird , this weekend feels like an anti climax to me , of course I want to beat them , but I don’t want that feeling again when Chelsea beat us in the big one , but you can feel the narrative already -city failed to win the treble.

I’m going but realised this evening that I’ve yet to see City win away in Europe (in six attempts) - so now considering I’m the jinx

Not got the disposable income for it and spend all my annual leave up on other stuff mostly playing cricket on working days in the summer

Glad this thread is here.

Qualified yesterday. Not going. Too hypocritical to boo the uefa song then stump up €400 to them for a ticket.

Shit stadium Miles from town, with a running track in a country awaiting a response to the election which is a significant risk imo. An event ending gone midnight and a very unlikely bus shuttle through hours of notoriously bad traffic.

So all in all, too much palava. Gone are the days where I'd walk over coals to see City in spite of everything.

Shit stadium Miles from town, with a running track in a country - agreed

awaiting a response to the election which is a significant risk imo - nothing happened, nor will it

An event ending gone midnight - past your curfew ? This is perfect for everyone in Manchester, it’ll end while pubs are still open

Very unlikely bus shuttle through hours of notoriously bad traffic - No chance the after match transfers will be ‘unlikely’, especially when, as you say, stadium is miles away from town, and traffic will only be match traffic after midnight, split in two with half leaving immediately, the other half an hour later.

I love how this forum brings together people who form completely opposite opinions of the same issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.