Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

Looked at the costs plus the mrs isnt into football so booked 4 days in Tenerife, not sure where to watch it, no doubt the City bar in Los cristianos will be rammed and its only a small place, anyone recomend a good bar with big screens

Looked at the costs plus the mrs isnt into football so booked 4 days in Tenerife, not sure where to watch it, no doubt the City bar in Los cristianos will be rammed and its only a small place, anyone recomend a good bar with big screens
Most bars will have it on, there were some good Irish bars around Playa de las Americas I watched the Gold Cup in Paddy O'Kellys was lots of screens in there. I think the Gaelic Corner was good for lots of screens too if I remember rightly.

Sky bar in Adeje is decent enough and loads of screens

She's not the right woman for you. If I'd planned something with the missus and there was a big city game, she'd tell me to go to the game
If I was still with my ex I’d have the same situation as you mate. I don’t miss her

Istanbul Istanbul we are coming……Parklife on the Sunday too (yes I’m too old)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.