Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

The sports bar tickets at Freight Island say it doesn’t guarantee you entry or a table? Is that the same tickets you got? Just not sure the point of them if that’s the case unless I’m not reading something quite right!?

Think they always say that as they can still turn people away if they are to pissed etc in terms of not guarenteeing entry. i.e. if you look off your tits they wont let you in even with a ticket.

Guessing the table thing is because its firt come fist serve.

Get your flight mate.
You've been spending too much time in The Metropolitan, Dave. It won't be that easy (although as a non ST holder this season, I hope it is).

Managed to get to two UCL away games so who knows. Maybe it'll be easier.

You've been spending too much time in The Metropolitan, Dave. It won't be that easy (although as a non ST holder this season, I hope it is).

Managed to get to two UCL away games so who knows. Maybe it'll be easier.
Honestly, I’d be amazed if we sell 20k. I don’t think there are that many flight spaces available. That’s 100 planes and I’m not seeing much evidence of there being anything like that available. At any price.

Honestly, I’d be amazed if we sell 20k. I don’t think there are that many flight spaces available. That’s 100 planes and I’m not seeing much evidence of there being anything like that available. At any price.
Everyone finds a way. There are still lots of direct flights from London, Manchester looks all out unless you prepared to re-mortgage.

Interesting to see how this all plays out

We’ll 100% sell out, I’m extremely confident. At the game yesterday in Mary D‘s, Summerbees and even inside the ground, loads talking about going. I’ve had loads of people messaging me, who I haven’t heard of for ages telling me they’re going, by loads of different routes, Paris, Frankfurt, Atalaya, Sofia, Cyprus and these aren’t even season ticket holders.
I suspect that there are a lot of ST holders that are going to purchase and transfer to their mates who wouldn’t otherwise qualify. That’s a different conversation/thread but definitely will be happening.
Just on this forum alone it’s clear thousands are going, whilst accepting thousands won’t be too. After the Club dish out to players etc we’re likely to have 18k to shift, it’ll sell out quickly is my prediction, time will tell.
I‘ll be there and buy you an Efes or two if I’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.