Champions League Final | Who’s NOT going to Istanbul?

That was a crazy night....I think all City fans were in the block with me on the bend of the North Stand....the rest of the ground were off their faces on dope.
I was in the Kippax! And it reeked of dope.

Anyway good luck to all those trying to get tickets for Istanbul.

We’ll 100% sell out, I’m extremely confident. At the game yesterday in Mary D‘s, Summerbees and even inside the ground, loads talking about going. I’ve had loads of people messaging me, who I haven’t heard of for ages telling me they’re going, by loads of different routes, Paris, Frankfurt, Atalaya, Sofia, Cyprus and these aren’t even season ticket holders.
I suspect that there are a lot of ST holders that are going to purchase and transfer to their mates who wouldn’t otherwise qualify. That’s a different conversation/thread but definitely will be happening.
Just on this forum alone it’s clear thousands are going, whilst accepting thousands won’t be too. After the Club dish out to players etc we’re likely to have 18k to shift, it’ll sell out quickly is my prediction, time will tell.
I‘ll be there and buy you an Efes or two if I’m wrong.
Agree with this -my fear is the 18k on the CL Cup Scheme all figured out they’d do Istanbul if we got there (cos I opted out for the first time ever this Season!)

I’m not going. Had passport control issues twice when the daughters were young, which resulted in a ban ! Corrupt airport when the £10 tax was the norm.

Taking my Dad to the TT on the day instead, so will be at the airport for flight to Isle of Man.

We’ll 100% sell out, I’m extremely confident. At the game yesterday in Mary D‘s, Summerbees and even inside the ground, loads talking about going. I’ve had loads of people messaging me, who I haven’t heard of for ages telling me they’re going, by loads of different routes, Paris, Frankfurt, Atalaya, Sofia, Cyprus and these aren’t even season ticket holders.
I suspect that there are a lot of ST holders that are going to purchase and transfer to their mates who wouldn’t otherwise qualify. That’s a different conversation/thread but definitely will be happening.
Just on this forum alone it’s clear thousands are going, whilst accepting thousands won’t be too. After the Club dish out to players etc we’re likely to have 18k to shift, it’ll sell out quickly is my prediction, time will tell.
I‘ll be there and buy you an Efes or two if I’m wrong.
We will definitely sell out but at what level who knows. I know 3 lads going who don’t have ST’s and go to very few games. They would kill for a ticket. I get the feeling a lot of fans are going to this. We have a big fan base now

If anyone isn't going, I'd love to go! I share a season ticket with a mate and I've drawn the short straw. Already booked flights and hotel, any help would be appreciated.

Everyone doesn’t find a way. I’m cooling on it. I know lots more who are not going than who are going. I think a lot were waiting for the availability of something straightforward which never materialized.

We could comfortably sell double th allocation imo.

We could comfortably sell double th allocation imo.
I know we are all guessing because we are in uncharted territory but I really don’t think there’s any chance of anything like that for this one. There’s just not the travel available. I said in another thread: it would take 100 planes to get that number out there and there just aren’t that many going.

I’d be delighted but amazed if we even sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.