too giddy mate, love city in Europe no matter how shit we are

-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm --

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
booked it mate
£79 return!!!!!

As said, Cheaper than last time
might go to munich too, i can see a couple of days on the sick with gout

Don't even joke about gout! :-) I've just got rid of bad dose of it. Seriously painful!

Got on the Monday afternoon flight from Manchester to munich for 50 quid. Haven't booked a flight back yet cos we don't know where we're gonna go. Me and my mate will book the week off so we might make our way up germany for a couple of days in amsterdam

This is the 1st time that there has been a champion's league away game during school holidays and where do we get? Moscow!
Not happy!!

Just out of interest (and I knew one of the BlueMoon elves would know), have City ever hosted the current holding European champions before, or will it be, when we host Munich, a very historic day in the history of MCFC?

JJCMCFC said:
Just out of interest (and I knew one of the BlueMoon elves would know), have City ever hosted the current holding European champions before, or will it be, when we host Munich, a very historic day in the history of MCFC?
Forest, Liverpool, villa, chelsea and one other i can't remember.

Newtoncc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
razman said:
BS2vDqJCAAAAT7O.jpg:large

Where's this from mate? Just seen them on twitter and they're different to this
is this right have they changed the format? They used to have games Tuesday and Wednesday each week not all on same night!
Fuck me you lot are hard work. That list only shows half the games. It shows groups A-D, They other games are on the alternative night.
I'll try to dumb it down. There are eight groups of four and 8 X 4 = 32. Check it on a calculator if you don't believe me. Each group of matches on that Twitter fixture schedule shows eight games. That will be eight games, each with two teams so that's 8 x 2 = 16 teams. 16 is half of 32.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.