Champions League Games 1/2 May

Lovren needs to be careful. Don’t want him picking up a second yellow. He could be important in the final.

Well I’m sure any player would struggle if you take good players out around them? Firmino is a freak CF, he’s got the physicality of a CF but the brains of an attacking midfielder. I gurantee you you take him out and it wouldn’t be the same.
Barely anyone sees it, but he is their most indispensable player. The one that knits it together.

Half the posters on here have already handed the Dippers the trophy. Front 3 unplayable etc. cringeworthy.
They've played absolutely nobody in the competition apart from us and we were skanked big time.

Real Madrid will not get the decisions go against them that we did and they defend much better than we do.

Their only motivation for attacking the bus was to compromise the prospect of an even playing field and a fair contest. That constitutes cheating in anybody's language. Yet nothing is said.
But could you imagine had it been us that done it to them,the outcry not just from the dippers but the media,I reckon if we had of beat them 3-0 at the etihad (if we where first leg) we would have either had to replay the game or they would have got given the result ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.