Champions League Games 1/2 May

They've played absolutely nobody in the competition apart from us and we were skanked big time.

Real Madrid will not get the decisions go against them that we did and they defend much better than we do.
And maybe they won't have to deal with 700 missiles being launched at the team bus on the way to the game. God, I hate these twats.

Well I’m sure any player would struggle if you take good players out around them? Firmino is a freak CF, he’s got the physicality of a CF but the brains of an attacking midfielder. I gurantee you you take him out and it wouldn’t be the same.
As I've said before the dippers love to overhype their players Mane and Firmino are good but not anywhere near Salah hate the bullshit about the strongest 3(are they bollocks)... you may struggle to get like for like but you could replace them of that I have no doubt. Firmino's not their most important player by a long stretch, the stats show it better than anything I could say. His strength is in winning the ball high and starting the counter, he's not in the top of 5 for goals or assists in the PL and he's barely missed a game. Neither is Mane in fact if it wasn't for Firmino's goal tally neither of them would be in the top 10 on either stat. You could argue it's not only about goals and assists but even by that measure I don't see a single thing he does better than our Gabby but then again nobody is claiming he is better I guess, lets just leave it at he's very good in terms of PL attackers.

Last edited:
If we would have dealt with these scouse vermin properly, we would roll over Roma and Real. So disappointing.

But could you imagine had it been us that done it to them,the outcry not just from the dippers but the media,I reckon if we had of beat them 3-0 at the etihad (if we where first leg) we would have either had to replay the game or they would have got given the result ...
I actually firmly believe this, deano. Especially since the goals were all conceded in the first half an hour of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.