Champions League Games 10/11 December

Completely ignored, no replay whatsoever. There's your corruption again. You just know if that was us and that isn't me with blue tinted specs, it's fact.
Not even discussed.
I can't stand McManaman. How are pundits allowed to be so bias - and fucking annoying!!!!! He also knows absolutely fuck all

I like Hwang Hee Chan.

He's the kind of player we should be looking at, very fast, two footed, can play both wings or through the middle. He's pressing well, seems to have good delivery.

Don't know if he's really good enough or if it's just been in these CL games, but he looks good.

I wouldn’t mind seeing us signing a South Korea. They don’t stop running, and he seems like a pretty decent player. Fuck Mahrez off.

So; what do we want to happen to those lovable scousers? Qualify, and hope that fixture congestion will bring them back to us (personally, I don't think we have an earthly of reeling them back in, but there's some on here that will)? Or, do we want them to go out tonight for the comedy value of the reigning champions failing to get out of their group?
I'm always in favor of comedy. C'mon Salzburg!

I wouldn’t mind seeing us signing a South Korea. They don’t stop running, and he seems like a pretty decent player. Fuck Mahrez off.

I didn't want to stereotype or do the thing where every Argentine #10 is "the next messi" or every African striker is "The next Drogba/Eto'o" but he does have more than a passing similarity in style of play to Son - running tirelessly, very two footed, comfortable on both flanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.