Champions League Games 10/11 December

So; what do we want to happen to those lovable scousers? Qualify, and hope that fixture congestion will bring them back to us (personally, I don't think we have an earthly of reeling them back in, but there's some on here that will)? Or, do we want them to go out tonight for the comedy value of the reigning champions failing to get out of their group?

Knocked out for me. Can’t see us winning the league now but Liverpool going out removes a significant barrier in our bid to win the CL

I didn't want to stereotype or do the thing where every Argentine #10 is "the next messi" or every African striker is "The next Drogba/Eto'o" but he does have more than a passing similarity in style of play to Son - running tirelessly, very two footed, comfortable on both flanks.

Fairly unknown players are the ones we should be targeting. I didn’t even really know who Sane was before we signed him, triples his value within a few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.