Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

Looking forward to this game hope Roberts starts and Celtic gets something

Roberts is a cert to start.

I'm hoping he plays the way he can, if he does, they will have problems containing him. He has improved so much in his all round game. He has toughened up,he is stronger mentally and he knows what it means to us, we fucking love him.

We want to show we belong there. We are not saying we can beat them, what we are saying is, we will take the cunts on. That may not be enough, but, it's better than accepting they will win without a fight.

That is not going to happen. If they underestimate us, as they surely are, that could be their downfall.

Let's hope so. :)

Thank you.

No, I will be watching it at home. I couldn't get a ticket, the three games were snapped up. We have just over 50,000 season card holders and not one of them didn't take the three game package.

The good news is my Mrs is at College tonight doing a postgrad thing, so no interruptions or moaning as I swear and bawl like someone whose just escaped from somewhere you don't want people escaping from.

Good luck to you lot against Feyenord, you should take care of them.
It will be a brilliant atmosphere which might frighten those 'fancy dan' prima donnas. Would like to see one of yours dishing it out propa nawty to Alves. The twat deserves it. I suspect it will be close. I'm missing 2 out of 3 of our home games as both mrs and I hit our 60th and have breaks in Majorca and Venice. Sure there will be a pub somewhere where we can catch the games. Got tickets for Feyenord at the Etihad though. I would rather have our group than yours but no easy games in CL. Hope to see young Patrick having a stormer! Have a good bawl!

Tuesday

Benfica v CSKA Moscow

Manchester United v Basel BT

Celtic v Paris SG BT

Bayern Munich v RSC Anderlecht

Chelsea v FK Qarabag BT

Roma v Atlético Madrid

Barcelona v Juventus

Olympiakos v Sporting

Wednesday

Liverpool v Sevilla BT

NK Maribor v Spartak Moscow

Feyenoord v Man City BT

Shaktar Donetsk v Napoli

FC Porto v Besiktas

RB Leipzig v Monaco

Real Madrid v Apoel Nicosia

Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund BT

It will be a brilliant atmosphere which might frighten those 'fancy dan' prima donnas. Would like to see one of yours dishing it out propa nawty to Alves. The twat deserves it. I suspect it will be close. I'm missing 2 out of 3 of our home games as both mrs and I hit our 60th and have breaks in Majorca and Venice. Sure there will be a pub somewhere where we can catch the games. Got tickets for Feyenord at the Etihad though. I would rather have our group than yours but no easy games in CL. Hope to see young Patrick having a stormer! Have a good bawl!

I've actually started my pre match bawling and shouting warm up, with a few

You're fucking joking ref you utter ****.

Half that bastard in two!

Come on Celtic get fucking into them!

Come on paddy, yes son, brilliant! , shoot, hit it YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS( falling to the floor having tripped over the table a possibility here) PICK IT OUT YOU FRENCH BASTARDS!

At that point I run around the room like a mental case and have a big slurp of malt.

Hopefully all that comes true. :)

I've actually started my pre match bawling and shouting warm up, with a few

You're fucking joking ref you utter ****.

Half that bastard in two!

Come on Celtic get fucking into them!

Come on paddy, yes son, brilliant! , shoot, hit it YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS( falling to the floor having tripped over the table a possibility here) PICK IT OUT YOU FRENCH BASTARDS!

At that point I run around the room like a mental case and have a big slurp of malt.

Hopefully all that comes true. :)

Ha ha ; )

We are up against a team put together with £700m. Just a few bob more that us, but, that's the way it is and we just have to look them in the eyes and not blink.

Our battle is for 3rd place against Anderlecht, but it's these games we love. We are under no illusions about the task, but we geniunely feel we can score.

If we get mauled, no one will be surprised, we should go into this with no fear. I hope we give them something to think about.

I'm sure we will. I have had my first Valium and will no doubt have a few malts later.

CL, you can't whack it.

Can only see Celtic being the whipping boys of the group.

May get something out of Anderlecht

I didn't realise how much football was on tonight, just had to top up my betting account. Anyway think I'll give the Roma match a watch tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.