Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

In place of the Champions League I can see it happening or something similar.

They want groups where there are tough games every match week and they'll spread them over 5 or 6 time slots for maximum viewing.
How would that work? Theres only like what 10 elite clubs, would be a bit silly half of them leaving the competition before xmas. You would expect juve to give barce a game tonight but they got battered, just one of those nights. Unlike most years the group stages this season look really good. City vs Napoli, spurs vs Dortmund, Bayern vs PSG etc.

We all know the real champions league starts after xmas.

Just seen Jug ears closing script....

BT Sports: Superb night for all our British clubs. Can Spurs and Liverpool continue the feel good factor tomorrow night whilst City stutter in Holland?

What the fuck?
Edit; you got me hahah

Sutton doing a reverse ferret in the Celtic game. He must have had a crash course in the Laws of the game since his comedic turn over the weekend. PSG were awarded a penalty and Sutton pipes up that the Celtic defender was lucky to stay on. He was reminded under the rules that the offender should be booked and a penalty awarded. The team would not suffer double jeopardy of losing a man and conceding a penalty. So there you have it , Sutton thiks it is okay to kick somebody in the face but could have been sent off for pulling a player back.

Sutton doing a reverse ferret in the Celtic game. He must have had a crash course in the Laws of the game since his comedic turn over the weekend. PSG were awarded a penalty and Sutton pipes up that the Celtic defender was lucky to stay on. He was reminded under the rules that the offender should be booked and a penalty awarded. The team would not suffer double jeopardy of losing a man and conceding a penalty. So there you have it , Sutton thiks it is okay to kick somebody in the face but could have been sent off for pulling a player back.
He's another ex-pro who's as thick as pig shit..

How would that work? Theres only like what 10 elite clubs, would be a bit silly half of them leaving the competition before xmas. You would expect juve to give barce a game tonight but they got battered, just one of those nights. Unlike most years the group stages this season look really good. City vs Napoli, spurs vs Dortmund, Bayern vs PSG etc.

We all know the real champions league starts after xmas.

I honestly don't know. I mean three 3-0's, one 5-0 and one 6-0 tonight, Barca-Juve is an exception but Basel, Qarabag, Anderlecht and Celtic all performed as expected, I reckon those at UEFA will start questioning it.

There were only 2 decent high level competitive games tonight, Barca-Juve which was dominated by the greatest player of all time and Roma vs Atletico which was a good old scrap. Benfica and CSKA was a scrap but not exactly entertaining and didn't catch any of the Sporting game.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.