NK Maribor 1 - 3 Spartak Moscow
Feyenoord 1 - 2 Man City
Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 1 Napoli
FC Porto 3 - 0 Besiktas
RB Leipzig 1 - 2 Monaco
Real Madrid 7 - 0 Apoel Nicosia
Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 2 Borussia Dortmund

I got 7 correct results and 2 correct scores last night

I meant 6 out of 8 in terms of guessing the right winner, which wasn't exactly hard given the fixtures. At least there is a better set of fixtures tonight, closer games.
Ah ok, normally guessing the results usually involves predicting the correct score, isn't that why you added your own predicted scores? You got 8/8 incorrect btw ;-)

Liverpool 1- 3Sevilla
NK Maribor 1 - 2Spartak Moscow
Feyenoord 0- 2Man City
Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 3Napoli
FC Porto 3 - 2 Besiktas
RB Leipzig 1 - 4 Monaco
Real Madrid 7 - 0 Apoel Nicosia
Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Borussia Dortmund

If they don't come out like that, then it's another example of how corrupt the game is. Fixed.

Because they were the first team to figure out how we played from the back, and we didn't have a plan B when it was bound to happen that it would be found out. Celtic was the first team that had their forwards mark our FBs and CBs on every goal kick.

We learnt from it though and had our DM get near the box in other games, but it became less of 'Pep revolutionising football' from that point onwards and more of grinding wins.

It can become a very difficult stadium for opposition, they have had some remarkable results there, beating Barcelona as well among others. Great atmosphere, a lot of enthusiasm and motivation. And it can indeed get even more complicated if you concede a ridiculous goal from a set-piece in the first minutes (saddest part about this is we never seemed to get this fucken thing right throughout the season, actually we said good bye to the CL conceding cheaply -again- from a header following a free kick -but anyway...). Then an own goal, then a Colarov fuck up...

Shit happens of course, and there was too much of that in Glaskow that night. Nevertheless the team responded, we came back from behind 3 times and created more than enough to get the win. I still remember the chances we wasted in the end, even in injury time (Gundogan and Otamendi). They fought and I respect them for that, but they were very lucky to escape with a draw, that's the truth. Average squad my ass...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.