Champions League Games 15/16 Feb '22

Even if Inter would have won the first leg they'd have folded at Anfield. People can slag them off all they like and I hate the fuckers myself but they're not going anywhere. All this "We'd smash them" is delusional. They are a very good side and have improved their squad too. We bossed most of the game at their place but drew and it could have gone either way.

Awful to decision to get rid of away goals, should have been just been in extra time they dont count, there will be more teams playing for a nil nil and wasting time like liverpool were in this game in hope of getting them all square back home

Even if Inter would have won the first leg they'd have folded at Anfield. People can slag them off all they like and I hate the fuckers myself but they're not going anywhere. All this "We'd smash them" is delusional. They are a very good side and have improved their squad too. We bossed most of the game at their place but drew and it could have gone either way.
Helps when the ref ‘misses’ penalty’s amd red cards

We are better than them, it's the occasion that gets to us.

Inter are a mid table PL team at best.

I mean they have fucking Alexis and Dzeko in the team, who are both well past use by dates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.