Champions League Games 19/20 October

They were not. This is factually incorrect. Jota is BEHIND him. Shoulders him in the back -- leans into him -- presumably to throw him off.

But apparently that's not a foul because there wasn't enough contact? That's not the standard.

Reaction theatrical? Sure. "Everything wrong with the modern game?" Not everything, but it is something. We'd be screaming were it called against us? Aren't we always? That's irrelevant.

But can a defender shoulder-to-back tackle a player ahead of him? He cannot. It's a foul, and a penalty.

I suspect you and others are meta-arguing because you don't like theatrics. I don't either. It doesn't matter. Still a foul by the letter of the law. Jota is beaten, and he knows it, which is why he does what he does.

And gets away with it.

They were not. This is factually incorrect. Jota is BEHIND him. Shoulders him in the back -- leans into him -- presumably to throw him off.

But apparently that's not a foul because there wasn't enough contact? That's not the standard.

Reaction theatrical? Sure. "Everything wrong with the modern game?" Not everything, but it is something. We'd be screaming were it called against us? Aren't we always? That's irrelevant.

But can a defender shoulder-to-back tackle a player ahead of him? He cannot. It's a foul, and a penalty.

I suspect you and others are meta-arguing because you don't like theatrics. I don't either. It doesn't matter. Still a foul by the letter of the law. I think Jota is beaten, and he knows it, which is why he does what he does.

And gets away with it.
This is literally the frame after he throws himself to the ground. Only person factually incorrect is you.

Attachments

• 7213D714-1B7C-477B-BA69-75FDB3ED44DE.jpeg
    7213D714-1B7C-477B-BA69-75FDB3ED44DE.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
This is literally the frame before he throws himself to the ground. Only person factually incorrect is you.
Dude. You have got to be kidding me. Did you even look at what you posted? He’s BEHIND HIM. His head. His body. His feet. The attacker is fucking goal side of him.

I seriously can’t believe you actually posted that picture and then claimed you are right. I really can’t.

Last edited:
dippers are trash, atletico is garbage
fuck Psg and forza Atalanta
My already huge respect for Simeone has only increased tonight. I wish more in this country would call it out. Pep chose his words carefully to avoid an FA charge but part of me wishes he just accepted the fine and called out Tierney’s corruption

Went to bed after the first half of the Liverpool game so imagine my shock to discover that they managed to scrape a win after a red card and a penalty after looking clueless for most of the first half.

Never a red btw. If you accidentally kick someone in the face it's not a red because it was accidental. That's what Liverpool fans have always told me, anyway.

He looks to be turning into a player. He's always looked talented, but he's starting to get the stats to back it up. Already scored more than he did last season. 7 in 11 games so far.
Right now he’s easily one of the Brazilian players with the best form in Europe right now. That front three of him, Benzema and Mbappe next season is going to be dangerous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.