Champions League Games 5/6 March

First game at Spuds mew stadium.

Spuds vs City CL.

Hope not or it’s another UEFA cave in as their rules state all games have to be played in the same stadium.

No way should they get to switch now.

Welcome to our world.

Shafted by UEFA every season.
No.
We have been shafted at Barcelona two years ago.
Real got a penalty when we were leading 1 - 0 at Bernabeu for a guy that was offside. That was getting shafted. But i wasn't too mad because Real deserved to go through with the return leg.
We had a clear penalty on Bernat at Napoli that ref didn't give and it was crucial at the moment to qualify.
Today is not on the ref.

Think with all these var pens a lot more teams be shooting on site through a crowded box.

It’s a tough one in fairness the otamendi one using common sense was not a penalty, I’ve briefly seen the PSG and him jumping with his back turned means I would give it. But judging what is deliberate or not is impossible. Added to that if a defender is on the line and the shot is 100% going in and it hits a defenders arm it would be hard not to give that as a penalty.

We will have defenders keeping their arms behind their back which is a a pretty big advantage for attackers getting a run on them.

Just asked my Rag mate when was the last time a dodgy decision went against United...

Took him 30 minutes to reply, probably Google searching, Rashford red card from ages ago.

I could call out 4 or 5 in the last month or so.

Exactly. The volume of decision they get is astonishing

Some very surprising results for the away teams in the CL this week. Many City fans on here are discussing what the best draw for us would be in the quarter finals. Well lads....we are not through yet...so we really need to get behind the lads from the very start next week. The first goal is so so important.

The Crux of why I think it was a penalty is because:
1. Dickhead Rio thought it wasn't.
2. The defenders WHOLE body was in an unnatural position. Turning your back on play 180 degrees is not a valid position to be in. Bad defending and a sneaky look over his shoulder says that was a deliberate attempt to block the ball by whatever means, and was hoping to use the fact that he wasn't looking at the ball as an excuse.

I couldn't believe it was even brought up in the first place to be honest. If it was City it would just have been played on.

think the var refs who are watching the game told the referee in his ear to have a look now if that was another team and the players dont shout for it would these var refs tell the referee? Because I didnt see many of the rags shout for a pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.