Champions League Games 6/7 April

Bayern are a much better side, but without Lewandowski they don't have a clinical finisher.

PSG are pretty much just a front 3 without Veratti. If they can get a win here, Pep and co. will be laughing.

They’ll need to close in on Kimmich. He can pick a pass. One of them will click. Can’t let him with too much free time.

PSG for me. They’re flakey and inconsistent when compared to Bayern. Can lose their heads too.

Peak PSG and Bayern are similar, but PSG have more variables.

We have a far better chance beating PSG over 2 legs than Bayern. The Munich Rags will have Lewandowski back before we play them if we both get through.

Bayern by far the better side here but dont think ive ever seen psg dominate a big european game. Always frantic

I wanted to know, who do the posters want as our opponent if we manage to reach the semi-final.
Bayern defence is shit, but a world class goalkeeper and excellent attack and midfield.
PSG a decent midfield with Verratti but some extra ordinary attack with Mbappe and Neymar. The ex-rag Di Maria is decent too.
In terms of managers, Pochettino is still finding his feet but Flick is already a European champion winning manager.
I may leaning slightly towards PSG, stop supply to Neymar/Mbappe and we may survive

Bayern are a much better side, but without Lewandowski they don't have a clinical finisher.

PSG are pretty much just a front 3 without Veratti. If they can get a win here, Pep and co. will be laughing.
Wish i really had your confidence...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.