Champions League Games 6/7 April

Their oil is onside with the Cartel because it’s from Qatar. Qatar have a lot of friends in football. Qatar are direct rivals with UAE. It’s one of the reasons we aren’t liked.
Yeah, plus the beIN contract has gained a lot of favour and gained them a seat on the executive board(PSG chairman) hasn't it?

edit: Ah I see you added that part. I was talking about the wider CL fans mostly there though and the media. "The Oil-Classico" headlines will be out if PSG and City go through to the next round.

I wanted to know, who do the posters want as our opponent if we manage to reach the semi-final.
Bayern defence is shit, but a world class goalkeeper and excellent attack and midfield.
PSG a decent midfield with Verratti but some extra ordinary attack with Mbappe and Neymar. The ex-rag Di Maria is decent too.
In terms of managers, Pochettino is still finding his feet but Flick is already a European champion winning manager.
I may leaning slightly towards PSG, stop supply to Neymar/Mbappe and we may survive
Agree, PSG not as good all round but that Mbappe is frightening

Bayern’s attack is just silly. Cut through teams easy as, even without Lewandowksi
They are just commiting all..Like they have atleast 6 in the box when they attack and still stop the counteratacck

I wanted to know, who do the posters want as our opponent if we manage to reach the semi-final.
Bayern defence is shit, but a world class goalkeeper and excellent attack and midfield.
PSG a decent midfield with Verratti but some extra ordinary attack with Mbappe and Neymar. The ex-rag Di Maria is decent too.
In terms of managers, Pochettino is still finding his feet but Flick is already a European champion winning manager.
I may leaning slightly towards PSG, stop supply to Neymar/Mbappe and we may survive

Rather PSG. Lewandowski would or should be back if they make it through. They just have more grit/mettle over two legs. If Barca had their shooting boots in the second leg against PSG, PSG would be out.

Over two legs, I’d prefer playing PSG. They’re inconsistent.

First 20 min watching Bayern and PSG, the way we played yesterday we don’t stand a chance. If we get through that is.

It's a different type of game if we play one of these though. A game where we aren't absolute favourites means less pressure, less pressure means we can play our relaxed game.

Yeah, plus the beIN contract has gained a lot of favour and gained them a seat on the executive board(PSG chairman) hasn't it?
Yes. The Paris CEO was chosen ahead of Soriano for that place on the UEFA board. Paris are part of the Cartel.

Ederson might be the difference maker if we get through and get Bayern. Bayerns highline against his kicking dont think they would be ready for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.