Champions League Games 7/8 May

Lucas' second goal is maybe the most technically impressive I have seen this year. It's like that Zlatan goal for Ajax, where he dribbles past 6 men in the box. Except these defenders are actually not falling for massive obvious feints, Lucas reads them, every touch is the only one that can work, his thinking and feet are just too fast and accurate for them, and the finish is technically almost impossible except for the most talented goalscoarers and comes from nowhere. Serious shit.

In the pantheon of heroic hat-tricks, that is right up there.

I'm pretty sure he tries to back heel it and gets a lucky rebound halfway through.

Spurs will be hoping away goals rule in effect in Madrid!

Hard to see anything other than Liverpool win in the Final, but then I’m not sure what the combo bet would have been for a Liverpool vs Spurs final after the first legs!

This is football. One shot, one foul, one slip...

This year should have been the one for City. A very big missed opportunity.

Oddly I think they've got a better chance if Kane is still injured. There was talk of him being fit for a final, but they're more dangerous with Son and Moura.
That’s the worry. Kane will ruin their fast break. Son and moura will be pushed wide or one will be dropped.

Rather have the treble tbh
So would I.
Quite honestly doesn’t bother me that we’re not there if we get over the line on the other two.

My son on the other hand thinks that nights like tonight are why the CL is great. Killing him it’s not us.

Maybe a generational thing.

Personally it’s probably the feeling I have that we are not going to be allowed near a final anyway. I find it hard to care.

Nights like that. Hate the expression but basically that’s what UEFA want as a product. They want that atmosphere and all the pomp and self importance that Anfield gives them and they want they want a story like tonight’s as well.

It’s all about money in the CL.

They don’t want an ambivalent ManCity crowd booing them and their product.

Give me the PL with all it’s flaws any day.

No discussion, Spuds for me all day every day. Anything other than the dippers. Thankfully think Spuds will be a much bigger challenge than Ajax. Fuck me Poch is emotional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.