Champions League Games 7/8 May

Has to be said what were Ajax doing? That was a shocking second half tactically. Their midfield were all up front. Zero control.

I thought you’d be praising them for such a comeback like you were Liverpool last night?

I felt sick with Liverpool’s come back last night. Doesn’t take away the fact it was a great come back , just like Spurs produced tonight. If I could have two clubs who I wouldn’t want in a champions league final out of the hundreds there is - it’s Liverpool and Spurs. Horrific.

We should be winning this tournament next season, no excuses.

Pep has said that we were not ready to win it yet this year in one of his press conferences......bet the journos will be after him....if he repeats this line next year

Spurs will be hoping away goals rule in effect in Madrid!

Hard to see anything other than Liverpool win in the Final, but then I’m not sure what the combo bet would have been for a Liverpool vs Spurs final after the first legs!

This is football. One shot, one foul, one slip...

This year should have been the one for City. A very big missed opportunity.
33/1.

So Liverpool twice in the finals in 2 years and even Tottenham is in the finals before us.That hurts pretty bad,can´t believe it.
And when did either of them last win the league? Actually when did they last win a meaningful trophy. Fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.