Champions League Games 8/9 March '22

The two Radio 5 commentators were sickening.in their gushing praise of Real and PSG before their match.
No mention of money, oil or sports washing in respect of PSG and Qatar.Human rights seem to be rolled out as a convenient subject only in relation to City. Even Chelsea get an easy ride despite what's happening.
Tbf the French media goes pretty hard on them. And you act like Newcastle doesnt catch shit either; Chelsea's only getting an easy ride cuz Roman's selling

It's not that he is overrated, it is his attitude and playing in a no contest league for a few years with exception to last season. Really fucked his career over moving to PSG.
He's also unlucky with injuries, but you nailed it with attitude as he's still excellent with Brasil

Just seen the highlights, Donarumma still the best keeper in the world after making a few bog standard penalty saves? Guys never been near worthy of the praise he's had over the last 12 months.

From the perspective of us winning it, I'd sooner have Madrid as a potential opponent than PSG, however, I wouldn't be worried about PSG or Madrid and think PSG would have stood a better chance of knocking someone like bayern or Liverpool out if they were to draw them so I was leaning towards wanting them to win. Madrid are currently the weakest side in the quarters.

Neymar has to be the most overrated player in the game today, who is supposed to be a super star.
If you take out the goal (I know, I know…), his overall game was better than Mbappe’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.