Champions League Games 8/9 March '22

I agree. It was completely Donnarumma’s fault for dithering on the ball. We’re so lucky to have a keeper like Ederson
It’s funny because they had a three-time champions league winner on their bench who is arguably the most underrated goalkeeper of his generation and wouldn’t have made that mistake

Just looking who is through and next weeks fixtures. Strong possibility all 4 English teams in the last 8. It’s nailed on we draw the scouse. I say that with us playing them 10/4. We’d play them 3 times in a week.

The way we are playing we could move further away in the league and get through to the semi’s. As I say, nailed on we draw them.

Have you seen the goals PSG conceded and how their defence defended in the second half? Never seen a defence make so many errors in the space of 20 minutes. Yes, you defend as a team. But their midfielders or forwards weren’t giving the ball away which were leading to chances.
You defend from the front Ralf… like Pep has us doing, workrate is vital to how the best teams play, their front 3 like at the rags, doesn’t work hard enough defensively and that’s why they’re no out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.