Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Seeing Sterling be absolutely finished brings a right smile to my face
Couldn’t agree more mate, spat his dummy out cause he wasn’t a guaranteed starter anymore, acting like he had this divine right to start every game,when in reality, his performances was absolutely piss poor and I’m being kind there

Talked shite about us after he left. But I guess because he's English I'm supposed to kiss his feet eh?

He served us well and felt he needed another challenge. No-one is asking you to 'kiss his feet' and why you are happy to see him (in your opinion) 'fail' is very strange imo.

It all seems a bit scouse to me...I see you joined BM in July 2022. Were you a Liverpool fan before we signed Haaland by any chance?

Talked shite about us after he left. But I guess because he's English I'm supposed to kiss his feet eh?

I haven't heard him talk shite about us at all. I think you've made that bit up. He was a fantastic servant and ambassador for us and should be treated with the respect he deserves. Without him we wouldn't have won a lot of stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.