Champions League Games | Quarterfinals | 11/12 April '23

Was at a gig so just caught up with the highlights. Very, very weird feeling, but I have a zen like calm about everything. None of these teams scare me. If we play our game to a 7/10 standard we'd beat all of them.

Talksport can Madrid be the only team to stop Man City!? You can look at that as a positive or a negative, as in we get past bayern we beat Madrid champs league in the bag!

Talksport can Madrid be the only team to stop Man City!? You can look at that as a positive or a negative, as in we get past bayern we beat Madrid champs league in the bag!
Madrid is actually miles off in their league this season, Bayern might be the toughest possible opponent (on paper) in the CL this year. Of course, you never know when it comes to the CL, and especially a team as experienced as Madrid.

Can't rule out Napoli also, despite them being 1-0 down on aggregate.

I've seen fuck all to concern us from any of the teams left in the comp.

That's not to say luck or self destruct won't have an input.....but as it stands,on the 10th June,we will finally get this fucking big monkey off our backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.