Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

At the same age, Deli Alli scored 18 Premier League goals from midfield that season. Forget what Alli has become, he’s a joke now, but I think I was more impressed with Alli at Bellingham’s age than I am Bellingham.

I watch him like a hawk when he’s on a game I’m watching and I’m yet to be impressed.
I'm glad it wasn't just me that didn't see where the hype came from. He doesn't seem to have a lot of tactical awareness and a lot of time he seems to get dragged out of position because he's chased the ball rather than letting the closest teammate do his job.
That was the biggest problem that England had I think, he seemed determined to show what a great all action midfielder he is rather than just doing his job, this left gaps because he was just getting in his teammates way and causing problems.
There's probably a player in there somewhere and moving away from Dortmund where he's the big superstar to somewhere that he's a part of a team may help him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.