Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Find the BT commentary remarkable in comparison to the negative shite we get," Chelsea so unlucky" "events conspiring against Chelsea" no chance those type of comments are made when we are on BT Sport.
Like all of the British media they are praying we will f*ck up against Leipzig next week so they can give Pep both barrels and taunt him about him Champs league failures , imagine if we did a Premier league & Champs league double it would have the boiling piss overflowing ,there would be more accusations , investigations it would be glorious to see the f*ckers squirm.

I don’t want to give them an excuse but I think we all, as a nation, tend to favour the underdogs.

I think we have set the bar so high that unless we perform at those same high standards in each game we attract a certain degree of criticism. I know I do it.

We were always everyone’s second team before we became successful because we were always the underdog.

I know that I would love us to play just one 90 minutes the way we played for that 10 minutes against Villa in the final game last season.

That game is within us and we got it for the first 60 minutes against the scum this season at the Etihad, unfortunately we didn’t take it to the 90.

i get as annoyed as everyone else when we don’t get the credit or support we deserve from commentators but I think, like me, the commentators sometimes expect the exceptional every time.

That is all down to the standards we have set, we are that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.