Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

Joke competition, no more indicative of a team’s quality than the league cup.

So if Chelsea, 10th in the PL 29 pts behind the leaders, go through are they amongst the best 8 teams in Europe ?

So is the team that wins it the best team in Europe ?

No to both questions. Prioritise the league. Still hope we get the bit of luck needed to win this or the equally important FA cup as well but in the grand scheme of things winning this is unimportant.
The epitome of the Champions' League being an utter joke was in 2019 when Spurs and Them were in the CL final. Despite neither of them being actual champions.

Reyna looks a decent prospect. Had fitness issues I think but there's a tidy player there.

Been linked in the past haven’t we? Sure he’s a self-proclaimed City fan too.

He wrote an article a year or so ago about how much the Aguero goal meant to him because it reminds him of his brother. And his dad obviously played here too.

Apparently the encroachment call wasn't even correct for the re-take of the penalty:

Should only be encroachment if he affected a Chelsea player playing the ball but there was nobody in blue near him.

Been linked in the past haven’t we? Sure he’s a self-proclaimed City fan too.

He wrote an article a year or so ago about how much the Aguero goal meant to him because it reminds him of his brother. And his dad obviously played here too.
I remember reading that now you've mentioned it, I'd rather go for him than Bellingham if we had the option. He reminds me of a young Gundogan and that's no bad thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.