Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

They have depth, but they are not a great team. In Paros, they scored the only chance they had, while Paris (once Mbappe got in) could have scored at least 2. Today, Vitinha had a goal with no goalie, Messi had a super clear chance, Hakimi, Mbappe and Ramos x2. They could've easily scored at least 3 times today (and twice before Bayern scpred the 1st).
Mbappe was offside with all his chances. Bayern won the xG-rating with both matches. The only real big chance today was the feck up of Sommer in the first half.

The thing about Bayern is that they can fight...

Was flipping through both games but mainly had them in the background, from what I watched was it fair to say both games were among the most boring CL games?

All that is left to play for is their annual “our Chairman is the most difficult to deal with on transfers” trophy.

Good old Spursey.

No :'( Just a hypothetical question based on how we're playing.

Also if we were in the CL, who would stop Utd winning the EL?
Hypothetical, or giddiness?

I stick to reality and be grateful for having the chance next year. I will be if we make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.