Champions League Games | Round of 16 | 7/8 March '23

How the fuck do we lose regularly to this heap of shit club Spurs.
They quite literally put all of their energy in to narrowly beating us then lose most of their games afterward and go on to win nothing, over and over again.

I’ll take losing to them on occasion over their “Beat Man City This Season” trophy cabinet.

They quite literally put all of their energy in to narrowly beating us then lose most of their games afterward and go on to win nothing, over and over again.

I’ll take losing to them on occasion over their “Beat Man City This Season” trophy cabinet.
Added to that we fluff our lines and for.some.reason.have a mental block against them. City being City rather than spurs being spursy.

Perfect explanation. Levy needs to keep in with the red clubs to ensure they stay relevant.

Even moreso, now.

They made a pact?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.