Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

SkyBlueUSA said:
Epic reaction from Klopp. Wasn't the finalists for the City job, Pellegrini and Klopp? Thought I read that somewhere.

No he pledged is next year or something like that

Basel have very little quality in the final third, but I'm surprised how easy they are getting at Chelsea. Not a vintage Mourinho side.

I didnt know you can watch all of them at the same time on the red button,learn something new everyday

mata getting a few minutes

adrianr said:
Basel have very little quality in the final third, but I'm surprised how easy they are getting at Chelsea. Not a vintage Mourinho side.

Chelsea is deficient in defensive midfield. They will get over run by the likes of Yaya, and players like him.

0-1 Arse.

blink922 said:
Dirty Harry said:
Said this a while ago, that Klopp's just not right in the head.

Sometimes it seems like he is truly insane. Fantastic to watch though (him and his team, usually)

It does mate, funny thing is, those around him, players and staff, say he's a great guy, I'm sure he is, just has that psycho edge to him at times, as we've just seen (again lol).

lucky goal for Arsenal after a horrible attempted clearance by the defender<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 pm --<br /><br />lucky goal for Arsenal after a horrible attempted clearance by the defender

mike channon´s windmill said:
Klopp - " The Shining" part 3! Fook me frightens the crap out of me anyway

If you watch the Bundesliga you are not surprised... He is a psycho...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.