Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday, Europa Thursday

Re: Other Champions League Games, Tuesday & Wednesday

SkyBlue17 said:
Milan isn't worse then last season. Kaka is a much superior player to Boateng, especially in the role they were playing Boateng. Missing SES, Montolivo and Kaka appears to be hurting their creativity and pace quite a bit here.

Napoli vs Dortmund is a crazy game!
Kaka has played a handful of games in the last 3 seasons, Boateng has proven to be one of the most improved players at Milan in recent seasons. He was quite poor last season tbf to him but he was out injured a lot, but the season before that he was one of their star performers. They are definitely not as good as last season, even Marcotti agreed on that front. They have not bought well to play in the system that Allergri looked to have been trying the implement.

Sky match choice

Not used it before.....where the fuck is it? Press red button but it takes me into some kind of teletext.

I'm clearly doing something stupid but it's pissing me off. Help!!

Epic reaction from Klopp. Wasn't the finalists for the City job, Pellegrini and Klopp? Thought I read that somewhere.

Dirty Harry said:
Said this a while ago, that Klopp's just not right in the head.

Sometimes it seems like he is truly insane. Fantastic to watch though (him and his team, usually)

Outside of Ozil, Arsenal looks like shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.