Champions League Group Stage

Like that we have a few months to get our team fluent in peps system before playing Barca
hopefully we don't pick any major injuries in that time, if we want to get something at Barca, we need our best line up for it. Can't play the likes of Fernando or Delph

they are shit

If they are so shit then why has Pep struggled against them in the past with a stronger team?The game will be a lot more competitive this year in the home leg. Peps style of football suits gladback down to the ground. Celtic are crap though, only Roberts to worry about

Also don't want Stones to play against Barca. Suarez's pressing will cause him problems. Otamendi and kompany to start as centre backs against them

Think it was a pre season friendly about 6 years ago. Ripped out loads of seats if my memory serves me right

They are utter scum, second only to the filth in the clubs I despise, I accept they have had plenty of great players in the past but I loathe everything they stand for. Having said that it won't be easy against them at all and don't take victories as a given.

If they are so shit then why has Pep struggled against them in the past with a stronger team?The game will be a lot more competitive this year in the home leg. Peps style of football suits gladback down to the ground. Celtic are crap though, only Roberts to worry about
Same reason we struggle against Liverpool, small time cunts playing their biannual cup final.

So we'll make history when we play Celtic at ours as the first CL group fixture played with a standing fans section. After their fans chuck their fucking seats onto the pitch again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.