Champions League Group Stage

Anybody any idea if it's easy enough to get tickets In the Barcelona end at the nou camp ? Doubt il have enough points for our end but booked up regardless any help appreciated

A couple of mates got tickets in their end on both occasions that we played them in the knockout stages a day or two before the matches took place, so I'd imagine that group stage tickets should be even easier to get hold of. Others on here got them too. I think the only barrier to getting them was that they weren't always selling to those with British passports - my mate who got his and the other mate's tickets used his Irish passport and he got them no questions asked.

will it be the same format for away tickets .... picking up at hotel with passports etc??
Sure they said that this will be the case for every european away match when they introduced it. Fine for Barcelona but I hope they use a hotel in Dusseldorf the day before the Monchengladbach match as there is very little there. Think most blues staying over will be in Dusseldorf and then just go into Monchengladbach for the match.

Sure they said that this will be the case for every european away match when they introduced it. Fine for Barcelona but I hope they use a hotel in Dusseldorf the day before the Monchengladbach match as there is very little there. Think most blues staying over will be in Dusseldorf and then just go into Monchengladbach for the match.

are there trains back to Dusseldorf after the game?
stayed in Monchen last time but swithering for this one

Anybody any idea if it's easy enough to get tickets In the Barcelona end at the nou camp ? Doubt il have enough points for our end but booked up regardless any help appreciated
Seriously I doubt we'll even sell out. We've been there twice recently. We had a lot of games last year so fans like myself will be short on money/annual leave from work. The third time we played Bayern away (competitively) there were about 200 Bayern fans in our away end. Wouldn't surprise me if we only take about 2,500 (in a 4,000 allocation).

are there trains back to Dusseldorf after the game?
stayed in Monchen last time but swithering for this one
Yes, they put buses on straight from ground to train station. With usual German efficiency there were trains waiting to go go to Dusseldorf. Even managed to get a couple of cans at the station!!

Seriously I doubt we'll even sell out. We've been there twice recently. We had a lot of games last year so fans like myself will be short on money/annual leave from work. The third time we played Bayern away (competitively) there were about 200 Bayern fans in our away end. Wouldn't surprise me if we only take about 2,500 (in a 4,000 allocation).
Cheers mate appreciate that, hopefully get in there our end then .

A couple of mates got tickets in their end on both occasions that we played them in the knockout stages a day or two before the matches took place, so I'd imagine that group stage tickets should be even easier to get hold of. Others on here got them too. I think the only barrier to getting them was that they weren't always selling to those with British passports - my mate who got his and the other mate's tickets used his Irish passport and he got them no questions asked.
Ideal mate hopefully get in our end , if not i'll get some local or another blue over there to sort me out , appreciate that cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.