Champions League Groups (Update p6)

Domestic fodball is different from CL which is on higher level and does not allow many mistakes. Each game knock-out phase is like playing all domestic season. Therefore each CL game is more intense.

mancity dan said:
Now the Fixtures have come out for the PL:

Champions League Week 1 - 17/18 September (Game after is Rags at Home)
Champions League Week 2 - 1/2 October (Game after is Everton at Home)
Champions League Week 3 - 22/23 October (Game after is Chelsea Away)
Champions League Week 4 - 5/6 November (Game after is Sunderland Away)
Champions League Week 5 - 26/27 November (Game after is Swansea at Home)
Champions League Week 6 - 10/11 December (Game after is Arsenal at Home)

Shit...booked a holiday but for the first time ever fucked up the dates due to the International break, managed to dodge missing a home game cos we have Stoke away and now you post this..

I arrive back in the UK early hours 18/09 which means I've got a 1 in 4 chance of missing our first Champs Game this season. Age and planning are getting the better of me these days.

blue b4 the moon said:
mancity dan said:
Now the Fixtures have come out for the PL:

Champions League Week 1 - 17/18 September (Game after is Rags at Home)
Champions League Week 2 - 1/2 October (Game after is Everton at Home)
Champions League Week 3 - 22/23 October (Game after is Chelsea Away)
Champions League Week 4 - 5/6 November (Game after is Sunderland Away)
Champions League Week 5 - 26/27 November (Game after is Swansea at Home)
Champions League Week 6 - 10/11 December (Game after is Arsenal at Home)

Shit...booked a holiday but for the first time ever fucked up the dates due to the International break, managed to dodge missing a home game cos we have Stoke away and now you post this..

I arrive back in the UK early hours 18/09 which means I've got a 1 in 4 chance of missing our first Champs Game this season. Age and planning are getting the better of me these days.

Should have checked here for FIFA's International Dates

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/calendar/events.html

I'm normally on the ball so to speak but between looking at International games and booking I managed to move everything a week forward. I knew that the Tues/Wed following Internationals wouldn't have a champs game so thought I was in the clear.

I realised my Prem error after booking but still didn't think about CL games. Ah well if the worst happens it'll be one less South Stand regular at the game (getting pissed in Rhodes) and one more tourist at the game.

cityhoughton1 said:
Benfica
AC Milan
City
Leverkusen

for me
That is still quite a hard group, although on paper we should get first. Great away games definitely though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.