Champions League home ticket package

mansour's tow ropes said:
ballinio said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
wow, what a shit post. The average working man cant afford 99 quid,

" pathetic morons who have been priced out" my dad has been going for years since the early 60s, but now he cant afford it, that makes him a tosser ????. You sound like an arrogant tosser, wait till you get priced out of the club you love supporting.

Hate the attitude that if you cant afford it than thats tough shit. probably from fans with very well paid jobs.

you will notice the difference in the champions league crowd, compared to prem matches. I went to the madrid game and most of the people around me were tourists, the average city fan cnt afford it.
The average working man can`t afford to go ? never heard heard such absolute garbage , every single person I know who goes to city, including myself is a working man/woman, non are in very well paid jobs either,all this working class hero stuff makes me puke. Everyone has a certain amount of money to spend, you make your choices,i choose to watch City,i`ll give up other things so I can.Theres people smoking & drinking themselves to death yet complain they cant afford the match, that's their choice.Another bloke on here a few months ago moaned he couldn't go anymore because he had 3 kids and it was getting too dear, ffs, that's City`s fault is it ? Pathetic morons is the right name for these people. Its Capitalism, its a free country, its supply & demand & when my income drops when I`m an old man maybe I`ll just have accept it`s out of my price range, just as I have accepted that a Ferrari & holidays in the Bahamas are now. Its called LIFE, reality not arrogance.

Yes, everyone has a choice of what they spend their money on, but choosing to spend it on food, clothes for kids etc. doesn't really make them tossers does it?

It may make me a 'pathetic moron' or a fickle bastard or whatever phrase you like to use, but there is more to life than attending city games.
Continuely moaning about prices like its City`s fault you have 3 kids is pathetic, & when did I call anyone a fickle bastard ? Don't put words in my mouth thanks.

Now for my second post, fans moan about the atmosphere at the home games, if they stopped moaning about how much it cost them to sit there and get behind the team it would be better, ive also complained to the club about us being too successful.

squirtyflower said:
nice neil said:
I've just been charged £43 and £20 for each kids ticket. So presumably, the kid's tickets will be £12.50 for the other 2 games ? Not really on if people on the cup scheme don't get the deal. A lot of clubs and other companies tend to give deals to 'new ' customers but ignore the loyal ones. Sky being a good example. Hope that isn't the case here.
don't be so stupid
Please point out which bit or bits of the above is stupid. Or what constitutes being stupid about adding such comments. Whilst you're at it, please explain how someone who goes by the name of "squirty flower", has the brass neck to call anyone stupid. There really are some self-righteous tw@ts on this forum. Suffice to say, you'd make a good red.

joenorth said:
Now for my second post, fans moan about the atmosphere at the home games, if they stopped moaning about how much it cost them to sit there and get behind the team it would be better, ive also complained to the club about us being too successful.
It's no better than the first.

nice neil said:
squirtyflower said:
nice neil said:
I've just been charged £43 and £20 for each kids ticket. So presumably, the kid's tickets will be £12.50 for the other 2 games ? Not really on if people on the cup scheme don't get the deal. A lot of clubs and other companies tend to give deals to 'new ' customers but ignore the loyal ones. Sky being a good example. Hope that isn't the case here.
don't be so stupid
Please point out which bit or bits of the above is stupid. Or what constitutes being stupid about adding such comments. Whilst you're at it, please explain how someone who goes by the name of "squirty flower", has the brass neck to call anyone stupid. There really are some self-righteous tw@ts on this forum. Suffice to say, you'd make a good red.
you're post is stupid

and i'd be a little careful with the personal abuse
furthermore to suggest i'm a red makes you beyond stupid

Has anybody on the cup scheme not had the bank account debited for the bayern game?? Theres nothing showing coming out ov my bank

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.
What a complete arseole you are,I know lads who have been all over the world to watch city,but can't afford to go now.
yeah course you do,all over the world ? when would that be 80`s 90`s ? tell you one thing I would never do is lie to prove my argument. Then again,where is your argument ? Insults without anything to back it up......people like you are generally in prison or have carers looking after them.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
peoffrey said:
That's an assumption we're having to make. It's very ambiguously written on the City site and the idea many had was that 1/3rd of the price of the bundle would be debited for each match.

Which is what they told me on the phone on Saturday buddy when I rang them. Was a little surprised they took £43 for Bayern....
They told me that individual match prices have not been set yet but would be a minimum of £5 more for non scheme members.
Like you I am presuming that the CSKA and Plzen home games will be £28 each for the bundle and £33 minimum for non scheme members.

Best post of the thread so far! Now you've been told that they'd take 1/3rd of the bundle price then we know City have made a mistake here. My personal preference would be to be refunded £10 and then debited £33 a time for the next two matches - but I'm not sure they'll do that. I was suspicious about how poorly worded the original statement for Cup Scheme registrants was.

Is nobody taken in to account for the continued poor administration and operation of the direct debits? Such an improvement on the pitch yet basic service is beyond them.

squirtyflower said:
nice neil said:
squirtyflower said:
don't be so stupid
you're post is stupid

and i'd be a little careful with the personal abuse
furthermore to suggest i'm a red makes you beyond stupid
In whose opinion is my post stupid ? Yours, I presume. Well, that's settled then. You must be right ! Personal abuse ? Who's decision was it to call me "stupid" ? If someone decides it's within their right to call me stupid, I'll be very careful with the personal abuse, don't you worry. Finally, I did not say or suggest that you were a red, I said you'd make a good one. The main clue being the words "you'd make a good red". Now, if you'd like to pick a "keyboard warrior" type fight with me, you need to work on your punctuation, or I won't even take you seriously, squirts. You don't mind if I call you "squirts", do you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.