Champions League home ticket package

Rag CL group prices are from £31 to £53 for adult members, £5 more for non-members.

"Champions League match ticket prices increase by £5, £7 & £10 for 1st knock out stage, quarter and semi final games respectively."

Optimistic! ;-)

Had the money taken for the Bayern Munich ticket.

Charged £43 for SS Level 2 so i'm guessing the other two will be £28 each.

Seems an arse upwards way to do it but i suppose they're thinking they can charge more for the Munich game to people who want to buy one at a time rather than a bundle

Clearly even the Plzen game will be minimum of £33.

The price is the same for non-cup scheme members and frankly, why should it not be? As a cup scheme member, I get 200 pts, or 100 if gold which is the bonus for signing up.

wolfie1988 said:
Had the money taken for the Bayern Munich ticket.

Charged £43 for SS Level 2 so i'm guessing the other two will be £28 each.

Seems an arse upwards way to do it but i suppose they're thinking they can charge more for the Munich game to people who want to buy one at a time rather than a bundle

As the £99 bundle price is quoted as a saving of £15 on individual prices I'd guess the individual prices are £48 for Bayern and £33 each for Plzen and Moscow with the bundle price being the same as the Cup scheme prices.

lancs blue said:
Gingers Dad said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything ever mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
£33 a ticket for a midweek cup game is a fooking joke. Well done City you cocked up again. Wouldn't bother opening the 3rd tiers for the Pizen or Moscow games and the Munich game will struggle to sell out.

Last season, each CL home game was £35 and the lowest attendance was 40,022 for Ajax.
So they could have left one of the 3rd tiers closed for a game against one of the great European names. 33k tops for the match against Pizen is my bet.

I have just received an email saying the Bayern Munich game tickets have been purchased and taken from my credit card

Adult £43
Junior £20

How does this fit into the "buy all three for £99" thing?

Abbeygoo said:
I have just received an email saying the Bayern Munich game tickets have been purchased and taken from my credit card

Adult £43
Junior £20

How does this fit into the "buy all three for £99" thing?

Yes £43 for me too, as above it looks like the price is £5 less than the normal ticket. So we should be charged £28 for the other two games, which I presume is £33 normally, making the £99 in total.

Sorry, just noticed the post above mentions £15 cheaper, regardless it looks like we'll be charged £43, £28 and £28.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ok all-Have just rung the club for clarification on this and this is what will happen.

For all champions league cup scheme members your ticket "bundle" is as follows:-

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £114

16-21s / Over 65s: £90

Under 16s: £60

Disabled: £90

All other areas

Adults: £99

16-21s / Over 65s: £75

Under 16s: £45

Disabled: £75

So for myself as an example. I am in South level 2,so my 3 home games will cost me £99 in total. This will not be taken in one amount,it will be taken in 3 payments of £33 on the following dates:-

Manchester City v Bayern Munich – By 9am Tuesday 10th September 2013.

Manchester City v CSKA Moscow – Week commencing 8th October 2013.

Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen – Week commencing 28th October 2013.

The club told me that the minimum price for non cup scheme members will be a minimum of£5 per match more equating to the saving of £15 for Cup scheme members.

Hope this clears up any confusion.
so... 3 payments of 33 looks to be the wrong info off the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.