Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

Inter have been exceptional this season and are even better than last season. This is a big shock if Atletico win, imo. I see Inter as a team that can win the whole thing but I don’t feel that way about Atletico. Would be happy for Inter to go out, even if I can’t stand Atletico.
Wouldnt mind arsenal facing the winner of this.

ohhh sitter missed

Inter have been exceptional this season and are even better than last season. This is a big shock if Atletico win, imo. I see Inter as a team that can win the whole thing but I don’t feel that way about Atletico. Would be happy for Inter to go out, even if I can’t stand Atletico.
I agree with all of that.

Watched every game of theirs this season. Happy for them to be dumped out. They can have an off game but they always seem to grit through adversity.

Madrid seem significantly better going forward than Inter imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.