Champions League | Last 16 | 5/6/12/13 Mar '24

Madrid seem significantly better going forward than Inter imo.
They aren’t though. This is one game. Inter have a +57 goal difference in the league this season! 70 goals, only 13 conceded. For context, they are the 2nd top scorers across the top 5 leagues, only behind Bayern and level with Arsenal.

Pissing me off now going on about drama and how the champions league provides it like no other. Then you look at the last 16 ties and there's not been a single upset so far, the closest we got was an arsenal penalty shoot out, every single other game has been standard and gone how you'd expect. This game has been the anomaly and they're making out like it's the norm.
Best match tonight was Bournemouth/Luton!

Inter would the hardest team we could face, so I am all for an Atletico victory. If that's the case, I would love the draw to be Madrid/City & Arsenal/Bayern. In 2 legs, we are clear favorites, but in a final we struggle a little more. Better to have an easy opponent (Borussia, Barca, PSG, Atletico) in the final.

Inter would the hardest team we could face, so I am all for an Atletico victory. If that's the case, I would love the draw to be Madrid/City & Arsenal/Bayern. In 2 legs, we are clear favorites, but in a final we struggle a little more. Better to have an easy opponent (Borussia, Barca, PSG, Atletico) in the final.
There's absolutely no chance Inter are as good as many on here are making out. They're top of a poor league, they've got players like Mikhtaryan in the starting XI. They are decent enough but I'd much rather play them than City/Real/Bayern.

Athletico would be anything but easy. 2 hard fought games. Plenty of kicks too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.