Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

So, if Portugal review arrivals from the 10th does that mean we can possibly travel both ways without any testing then ?
It's a possibility but not a certainty. I would do the research for where to get your outward test and be ready to book it if it doesn't change.

Latest restrictions here.

It's a possibility but not a certainty. I would do the research for where to get your outward test and be ready to book it if it doesn't change.

Latest restrictions here.

How many left for this one now? The last window has just passed which was 10,000 points (Non cup scheme) at 3PM

If only two jabbed would we need to get a test for coming back as well say if I go on Tuesday but come back on the Thursday

Last edited:
If only two jabbed would we need to get a test for coming back as well say if I go on Tuesday but come back on the Thursday
Currently two jabs is classed as fully vaccinated. Not having had the booster doesn't change that at the moment but that may change.

Fully vaccinated don't need a test to come back but currently need a pre-booked day 2 lateral or PCR when back in UK which goes on your UK passenger locator form.

It is possible and rumoured probable that all UK test for entry requirements may be dropped at end of Jan either for vaccinated or possibly unvaccinated too.

Current requirements here..

Anyone have a cheap discount code or something for parking at Stansted only going for 2 days but fuck me £63.99 for it.

Anyone have a cheap discount code or something for parking at Stansted only going for 2 days but fuck me £63.99 for it.
God knows what your looking at we paid 47 .99 for 4 days using a code I posted earlier in this thread and going through top cashback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.