Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

On this occasion we've struck lucky after gambling (when others were stalling over possible COVID restrictions)) and booked flights from Manchester and a ridiculously cheap six night stay in Lisbon and Villamoara.

However, I wouldn't be too harsh over the Official Club Trip (which I used for Bruges away). It provides a service and offers a high premium for speed of travel, which is a big priority when you need to book days off work.
I certainly didn't regret it when I was home for around midnight, whilst others were negotiating Eurostar and then a train from Euston the following day.

Much prefer doing my own trip. Weve combined Norwich with the Lisbon trip and turned it into a 5 day trip. Total cost for everything except any tests we may need to have £280. Dont know how they can justify £429 for one night without a ticket too.
We've done much the same, leave Friday for Norwich and back Weds from Lisbon for about £320.
Out of interest, how are you getting from Norwich to Lisbon? We are heading straight to hotel in London after the Norwich game and flying out from Stansted Sunday morning.

Last edited:
After x4 tickets. Totally forgot to pick them up yesterday lunchtime. All travel booked etc. Don't make me sit in the home end folks

We've done much the same, leave Friday for Norwich and back Weds from Lisbon for about £320.
Out of interest, how are you getting from Norwich to Lisbon? We are heading straight to hotel in London after the Norwich game and flying out from Stansted Sunday morning.
We doing same re Norwich. Were driving to Holiday Inn Stansted Sat morning parking car up then doing return train to Norwich. Stay Saturday night at Holiday Inn and then drive to airport park up there and fly 11.35 Ryanair to Lisbon return Stansted Weds afternoon and drive home from there.

We doing same re Norwich. Were driving to Holiday Inn Stansted Sat morning parking car up then doing return train to Norwich. Stay Saturday night at Holiday Inn and then drive to airport park up there and fly 11.35 Ryanair to Lisbon return Stansted Weds afternoon and drive home from there.
I'm a bit baffled we are driving to Norwich and then driving to Stansted after the game ,you seem to have created an extra journey ?

I'm a bit baffled we are driving to Norwich and then driving to Stansted after the game ,you seem to have created an extra journey ?
His journey allows him to have a few drinks during the day without worrying about driving to Stanstead after the match. Only reason I can think of haha

Yeah that works ,I'd of had a couple and driven myself
Yeah I mean its a 4 hour round trip on the train from Stanstead to Norwich costing £70 so also got that to consider. Probably best doing your route but depends on individual circumstances I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.