Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Day 2 looks like it's going ,but Portugal at the peak of its wave personally would be suprised if entry rules change ?
So the current position is:

Entry into Portugal, whether by air or sea
• Mandatory negative test for all flights arriving in Portugal, even for those who have a digital vaccination certificate, regardless of the point of origin of the flight or the passenger's nationality.

• RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) - 72h before boarding, or Rapid Antigen Test - 48h before boarding.
(*) Exceptions to COVID tests:
- Recovery EU COVID Digital Certificate holders (valid for 180 days) can also present it as proof.
- Children aged 12 and under can travel without a certificate or test.

I had COVID in September and my 180 days is up the week after the game, so am i right in saying i wont need a PCR and just my COVID pass will do?? I hope they scrap tests anyway but just checking.

Day 2 looks like it's going ,but Portugal at the peak of its wave personally would be suprised if entry rules change ?
The current requirements for entry into Portugal are until 9th February so will either change or be extended and hopefully will be announced ahead of that date.

The genie is already out of the bottle with Omicron and there is little evidence that the current travel requirements do anything worthwhile to stop the spread proportionately.

It remains to be seen what will happen at both ends with the unvaccinated.
So the current position is:

Entry into Portugal, whether by air or sea
• Mandatory negative test for all flights arriving in Portugal, even for those who have a digital vaccination certificate, regardless of the point of origin of the flight or the passenger's nationality.

• RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) - 72h before boarding, or Rapid Antigen Test - 48h before boarding.
(*) Exceptions to COVID tests:
- Recovery EU COVID Digital Certificate holders (valid for 180 days) can also present it as proof.
- Children aged 12 and under can travel without a certificate or test.

I had COVID in September and my 180 days is up the week after the game, so am i right in saying i wont need a PCR and just my COVID pass will do?? I hope they scrap tests anyway but just checking.
That's my understanding. I'm hoping to go with the recovery certificate too.

I've asked City Supporter Services via Twitter to update their guidance on the OS but it's not been changed.

The UK recovery certificate is also mentioned as acceptable as well as the EU one.

The current requirements for entry into Portugal are until 9th February so will either change or be extended and hopefully will be announced ahead of that date.

The genie is already out of the bottle with Omicron and there is little evidence that the current travel requirements do anything worthwhile to stop the spread proportionately.

It remains to be seen what will happen at both ends with the unvaccinated.

That's my understanding. I'm hoping to go with the recovery certificate too.

I've asked City Supporter Services via Twitter to update their guidance on the OS but it's not been changed.

The UK recovery certificate is also mentioned as acceptable as well as the EU one.
Trying to find the answer to where the recovery certificate is ,been told it's with the travel covid pass on the app ?

EU is wanting a change to travel Restrictions so may well see a change soon

and here too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.