Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

With restrictions off now Im on this. Wasnt going to pay for rip off day 2 tests.

Wondering is anyone going from Faro to Lisbon and back by train?

I know some Blues did that trip on their way to Porto in May, was it ok and reliable?

Im looking to train it Tues am and back Wed am.

Cheers.

With restrictions off now Im on this. Wasnt going to pay for rip off day 2 tests.

I know some Blues did that trip on their way to Porto in May, was it ok and reliable?

Cheers.
We're flying from Manchester to Lisbon on the Sunday Morning, and then a train to Faro on the Wednesday and 3 nights in Villamoara

10:10 from Lisbon arriving in Faro at 13:30

Tickets are Print at Home (3 of us for £63 in total)

Rail Ninja (European Trains)

Cheers.
I did it in May on the way home and I'm doing it on the way home this time too (but flying into Lisbon). It took a long time in May (about 7 hours) but its "only" 3-3.5 from Lisbon.

I'd suggest getting the Pendalino because the one in May was the older train for the Lisbon to Faro section with no air conditioning, and its 30 mins shorter. Ticket cost €9.50 (one way) when I bought last week from the cp.pt website.

Potentially, but its only a reccomandations and Portugal have made their own rules prevuously.
Just read in another paper they are waiting for Portugal to confirm but it's in the rest of the EU ,my only concern as we are not eu will they recognise our NHS covid passport !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.