Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

can someone give me a recommended Covid test site for this trip please
Would also appreciate this info

I've been given this link by my local Travel Agent, although she did add that the Travel Business are expecting an update from the Portuguese Government this week, as the existing regulations are due to expire on Feb 9th

Sorry to be pedantic, but there’s no such club as Sporting Lisbon.

Other Portuguese club fans, especially neighbours Benfica, consider calling themselves Sporting Club du Portugal as pure arrogance. That gives us the right to call them anything we like.
Sporting Club of Trafford & England anyone?

can someone give me a recommended Covid test site for this trip please
There is a fair bit of information in the thread below including the information that the existing restrictions and testing regs run until the 9th February. Until then nobody knows what tests are required as the restrictions may be extended, changed or even dropped.

Portugal's government have been updating every 2 weeks on a Thursday night with any changes taking effect from the following week. That's due hopefully tomorrow.

I'm in. Hotel and flights all booked.
Where are people staying and what's the best area for bars?

Lisbon has so many bars. However the bar areas are far from ideal for big groups. Probably pink street as there’s loads of bigger bars there in a row. A pedestrian street.

Bierro Alto is full of bars/restaurants. But very small places in very narrow streets.

Lisbon is just about my favourite european city. Food, drink & people fantastic. Just wander the streets of Alfama, Bierro Alto or even down by the water and there’s a ton of bars.

Walking away from the city centre down by the water you’ll come across as huge market hall selling all sorts of gastronomic delights. A bit further on, there’s a block of bars that are aimed at the english, one might even be called England bar or football bar.

PR37 even has a bar there, if you fancy getting rowdy..

Last edited:
Lisbon has so many bars. However the bar areas are far from ideal for big groups. Probably pink street as there’s loads of bigger bars there in a row. A pedestrian street.

Bierro Alto is full of bars/restaurants. But very small places in very narrow streets.

Lisbon is just about my favourite european city. Food, drink & people fantastic. Just wander the streets of Alfama, Bierro Alto or even down by the water and there’s a ton of bars.

Walking away from the city centre down by the water you’ll come across as huge market hall selling all sorts of gastronomic delights. A bit further on, there’s a block of bars that are aimed at the english, one might even be called England bar or football bar.

PR37 even has a bar there, if you fancy getting rowdy..
I won’t go to pr37’s for a drink but it’s now my go to place for a shit from the 15-17 Feb

So much conflicting Information out there, it’s fucking annoying… Can’t book a PCI test just in case the rules change next week.. It’s a total bag of bollocks all this fucking about with travel … Any test is only as good as the day it’s taken anyway innit…!
I have booked a 12/14 hour PCR test for the day before we leave at RANDOX, Manchester Airport

We are flying to Faro on the sunday, test is booked for saturday AM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.